Monday, November 8, 2010

El Numero Uno: An Introduction?

Hello there, my name is Logan. I'm gonna skip the usual introductions and such because I figure if you are reading this then you probably know me at least a little bit. If not then I'd be a little creeped out, but kinda flattered....I guess. I'm not exactly sure where to begin. I'll begin by writing random facts about myself and maybe that will lead into something?

I am 19 years old. I am 6' 4.25" tall, and will need to somehow pass the 6'5" barrier or my pops will never let me live it down.

I am a goofball in every sense of the word. I laugh at myself a lot. If I didn't I would be the most depressed person on the planet! I can't imagine doing all the clumsy and ditzy things I do every day without being able to laugh them off. It just wouldn't work out for me.

I feel like there are times and places where one has to take a stand and possibly make enemies in order to do the right thing. Outside of those times and places, I thoroughly enjoy getting along with people. I just like everyone in general. Sure there are exceptions (my older sister's ex-boyfriend...I wouldn't be sad if I "accidentally" ran him over with my huge van), but people can surprise you. Even if they don't, they still have something to give.

I really hate mayonnaise. I despise it. On the dislike scale its above "Getting Shots" but below Nancy Pelosi.

I am pretty conservative, but I'm really not a party person. The republicans have been pretty lame lately, but they represent my views a little better than the democrats do.

When I grow up I want to either be a sports broadcaster, or a Director of Public Relations for a sports organization or college athletic department. I wouldn't mind going on tour as a songwriter either, but I'd settle for one of the first two.

Optimism is a beautiful thing. There is ALWAYS a silver lining. Trust me.

I love Norman Rockwell paintings. Especially his material from WWII and after.

I try to never let the trial at hand influence the way I perceive the quality of my life. Just as metal must be heated, melted and pounded in order to be purified, sometimes we must go through similar procedures in order to better ourselves.

I Love Ramen Noodles! Not in the "omg i love anime and want to be japanese so i am going to buy fake japanese noodles and eat them like my favorite characters." sort of way, more like in the "omg I just filled my stomach and only paid 12 cents which is awesome because I'm broke."sort of way. And just admit it, you know they taste good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment