Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dear....

Dear....Sidney the transvestite manager.
I'm sorry for hesitating before I called you "sir". It was not to offend, I was only trying to figure out if you preferred "ma'am" or "sir".


Dear....Walmart bagging station.
Why are you so SHORT??? My back was sore after the first hour from doubling over each time I had to bag an item!! Was Sam Walton a midget???

Dear...Cleavage Lady
You insisted on telling me all about the weight you put on after menopause, and how it makes you self conscious, all the while wearing an incredibly revealing top that made me want to puke. That made me INCREDIBLY uncomfortable.

Dear....Little girl buying candy
Thanks for leaving without paying the full amount before I realized it. Your cute little act was pretty convincing I must admit, but still, not cool. BTW you owe me eight cents.

Dear...Hot Dog barcode.
Of all days for you to refuse to scan, you chose the super sale???? I had to type in your barcode number over twenty times!!!


Dear....Trojan dude.
The triumphant head nod you gave me when I scanned three boxes of condoms was pretty funny, but still, gross.

That is all. I shall be posting again tomorrow!

1 comment: